Mar 12, 2013

Super Sub!

Noah's teacher is very pregnant and only plans on being at school for about another month plus a week or two maybe. Now you know me and my peanut-allergy precautions. I have already been making mental notes to remind Mrs. Arnold to fill the sub in on Noah's allergy details and such.  And then I planned to go meet her myself and make sure I thought she was well-informed and aware of how to go about foods in the classroom with him.  I would give her a quick epi-pen tutorial, too, for that matter. 

Well, as luck would have it, tonight at Noah's singing performance at school, we got to meet the woman who will be her long-term sub through the end of the year.  And it turns out that the sub, Mrs. Graham, and I sort of know each other ... but not really, but almost. :)  Those details aren't important.  What is important to note about Mrs. Graham is that - BIG BONUS - her own daughter (Anna's age) is allergic to peanuts! 

How fortunate is that for us?!  : D   {Relieved exhale}  I will tell you.  Very, very fortunate.  Very fortunate indeed.  I don't have to worry about her knowing the basics, the emergency protocol, the constant awareness, etc.  She's got a very personal interest and history with severe food allergies herself, so my boy is more than covered while Mrs. Arnold is gone.  Phew!

So excited at the coincidence and couldn't help but note it here!

Thank you, Lord! : D

2 comments:

Memaw said...

Good news, one less thing to be anxious about. God is watching out for our little boy.

Emily said...

Perfect! God is awesome! He totally had that all planned out while you were worrying ;)