Mar 6, 2013

Quotes from the Carpool

My friend, Cindy, keeps a blog of her own.  And occasionally, she posts funny things her daughter says.  She calls them "Claire-isms" and they are always such a hoot to read.  Just now, I was gifted with a few Noah-isms that she picked up recently on the ride to school with my apparent know-it-all/comedian.  Hearing how your kid acts when you are not around is so surreal sometimes. Embarrassing other times.  But always, always smile inducing. :}

Cindy emailed:  
Noah-isms from our morning rides to school:

"My mom knows everything, like how much houses cost. A big house costs a million dollars and a small house costs $10."
"My dad knows what one fousand plus one fousand is -- TWO fousand!"
"Mickey Mouse peed on a house, what color was it?"

Except for the Pee joke, I was relieved that's all he said.  Last time I got an update about Noah's conversations of choice, the boy was scaring the living daylights out of Claire by telling her that a bad guy broke into our house that night and that his daddy shot him with his gun!  Boys.

1 comment:

Emily said...

haha! Love it! I was told from a friend that took Natalie home after school...that Nat said to her while they were waiting in the Drive thru line from Wendy's

"my mommy always says, "COME ON folks, Let's GO!!" when there's a line"

So thankful I don't use cuss words !!! I am sure she would have used it there if I did!!!!

They are so funny!!!!