Mar 24, 2013

Big Saver/Spender

My Noah Brown saved up a whopping $49 over the past few months and yesterday was able to drop that cash on some toys he has been pining for.  He got a rocket launcher and a remote-control helicopter.  And while I am glad he finally branched out and spent his hard-earned money on something besides Legos for once, I am a little dismayed that he stole my birthday shopping list for him.  :}

The new chopper pilot in action.  It took a number of stops and starts for father and son to figure it out.


Watching him work it is like watching a new child emerge. It takes more finesse and self-control than you would expect.


You can't imagine all the giggling that goes on when it lands/crashes though. :}


Little boys and all their toy phases are the best!  This is a shot of my living room right now - castle, soldiers, pirate ship, bumper hockey, beyblades, and his new rocket launcher.


 Some days the mess gets to me.  Other days, like today, I just thank the Lord for these precious signs of life in my home.  Love that boy (and his sister) to pieces!

3 comments:

Amy Faye Brown said...

Boys are so much fun!

I love Noah giggles! (we still watch him giggling on some videos taken at Christmas)

Kimberly said...

I really should video some more of them myself! Good thinking.

Emily said...

what fun!