Jun 25, 2011

Sweet Relief

I know, I know. This room in our house just looks like another mess, too. But it's still functioning as a playroom at the moment so at least it's a contained mess.


What I mean to be showing off in this picture is the fact that two very big steps have been accomplished in this space as of late - two things that have been a long time coming - ergo, the "sweet relief" I entitled this post.  
  1. The elliptical is no longer housed in this room which means it's not the first thing people see when they walk in the door.  
  2. The changing table has been removed once and for all leaving room for us to once again set up and use our dining table.  For the moment it's moved over to the right so the floor is open for my little people, but the important thing here is that it is THERE.  Baby steps, people, baby steps.  
The dining room WILL be reclaimed! 
And hopefully by the end of the year ...

No comments: