Dec 12, 2019

Family Pics 2019: Solos

These are my fave shots to compare year to year ... what amazing transformations we marvel at as I replace these pics on the wall with the new ones.  

This is her fake smile. 

This is so dreamy.  Oh my heart!  The twirly top.  The twirling hair.  The ruffled cuffs.  The one foot in the air.  The sunshiiiiiine. 

Anna doesn't like this shot, but I do. This is the one we put on the wall for this year.
 

This guy.  So handsome!  So photogenic.  I had SO MANY of him to choose from.  Poor Anna only had 2 or 3 that worked.

I realize this is all three, but it comes off like a Lasa only shot, I think.  But I love that all three are in it. 😍

Another fake smile on her - ha! - but a pretty backdrop and I love the grass in her hand that she fixated on by the end of the session.

This shot!  Real smile.  Perfection.  This is the one we put on our wall this year.

How sweet is Anna's outfit?  She picked out all the pieces herself on a special shopping trip.  She is the only one I had to buy anything for for this session. And she needed allllll of it, except for the jean jacket. Bonus - she is gonna use this dress for the Daddy Daughter Dance in February, too!

So lovely.  The colors! 

Gah!  Even lovelier.

I mean - so easy to take pics of, right???? He doesn't like this shot though because he is way insecure about how his eyes seem to come off squinty in pics.  One more than the other.  I tell him no one notices that but him and me ... and even then, it's a normal thing.

This is the one we put on the wall for him this year. I love the lighting.  I am glad y'all can't really tell that the bands on his braces are alternating navy and yellow - for the Preds.  Ha!

Technically not a solo, but this is my blog and I am the boss.  How sweet and scenic is this? 

No comments: