Dec 17, 2019

CHET Christmas Concert

Noah and Anna have been participating in their respective age group choirs at CHET each week and this Monday they had their first ever performance.  I was surprised by how proud I felt of them up there, singing as part of a group.  They all sounded so great!  And don't even get me started about Noah and that bow tie.  LOVE!

Youth Choir Pics first ...
 
 

Just another shot for the pretty view from farther off.  The church was so nice to let us use their building for free for this event.

Children's Choir Pics next... 
 
 

And then all three choirs for a group photo op...

My sweeties. 

And an encore shot of that bow tie.  Ha!  More love.

2 comments:

Amy Faye Brown said...

He can rock that bow tie!

They do such cool, amazing things.

Kimberly said...

Hey, thankssss! When I showed him the pics of him last night, he goes (all surprised sounding) - "I DO look good in a bow tie." Oh, that bow tie charm. HA!