Dec 9, 2019

Christmassy Stuffs

Mantel...

Tree - forgive the colored lights.  The kids got them on before I got to it and I just didn't have the cares to insist on my usual white lights.  For the record, I hate colored lights on trees.  Leaning into letting the kids have their fun.  This year at least.  Ha!

Usual wreath... I think I need to add something more to it this year.  After all these years.

Skipping Jesse Tree tradition another year to try out this Advent Devotional together instead.  Going well!

Anna and Lasa's finished work of the lights on the porch.  It's sweet.

Redeemer Women's Annual Dirty Santa Ornament Exchange this weekend.  Was a hoot and really fun and restful time together as always. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Redeemer's current Women's Team.  Should be adding another to the mix around January if we are lucky.

3 comments:

Amy Faye Brown said...

Great Women's ministry stuff! Enjoy seeing it.

I'm a white lights girl myself, but good for you for releasing the tree to the kiddos. You can reclaim it in a few short years.

Also, love those knitted stockings.

Anna and Lasa did a great job on the house.

Kimberly said...

Thankssss!

Yes, the stockings were crocheted by my grandmother. The green one in the middle was mine all my childhood years in fact. After I got married, she made Josh one... and with each subsequent kiddo. She had already passed away by the time Lasa came along ... I forget how we got our hands on that fifth one now... Hmmmm.

Kimberly said...

I think I had the four she made for us already and somewhere along the way Emily passed me mine from childhood - maybe my parents handed her our childhood ones?? What a mystery. At any rate, I had to have had all five before Lasa ever came along ... so it's neat how we filled out that number after all. Ha!