Dec 12, 2019

Family Pics 2019: All 5

We had Laci of Barefeet Photography take our family pics this year and she did a lovely job, just as she did in 2015 - our first Christmas with Lasa.  💚 This year, she returned to me over THREE HUNDRED shots, so I had a LOT of filtering out and narrowing down to do.  Lucky for me, I enjoy that process and took my time over a couple weeks doing just that.  Got them down to 45ish faves with about that many alternates sorted in another folder.  First up, whole group shots of us Tennessee Browns ...

 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

The White Family said...

I got your Christmas cad today, so I was happy to see all of these on the blog, too! All of these photos are beautiful! I love that she gave you so many and you had so many awesome ones to chose from!

Kimberly said...

Thanks so much, girl!