Mar 25, 2018

Here/Hair Lately



My fave from this batch!

This last style I am so pleased with how it turned out.  I just split each triangle from the style above into two triangles each after two days when it needed a refresh.  I think I will try splitting each triangle into two again when I take touch this one up.  The smaller the section of hair that I twist, the longer the twists hang when they dry, which I can tell Lasa likes the feel of. I love the look of it! She got a lot of compliments on it at church, too.  Of course, by then I had popped a pretty pink bow in one of the front twists. ;)

The more of these twists you do all over the head, the more it looks like her hair is actually free because of how many are hanging down. The beauty of it will be that it is still in a protective style though.  Now to see how it holds up overnight.  🤞🏻  This is the first time I have done so many.

No comments: