Mar 23, 2018

Daddy + Lasa

Ever since her Daddy + Lasa intensive week in FL, each morning when she wakes up she asks right away where Daddy is.  When I say he is at work, she objects by saying, "But I will miss him!"  And bless it, if Josh didn't come home from his first day back at work this week saying how much he missed Lasa, too.  They clearly bonded with all their Sans Mommy/Siblings time.  I love it!  

I pulled out a few pics from the trip to post separately of the smiles and silliness those two shared.  These are from the night they all went to Downtown Disney.  Noah walked around with Tania and Justin.  Anna went off with Hannah.  Lasa and Daddy did their own thing.


This is one my faves, I cannot tell you why.  It just makes me grin so.

Josh also gets a thumbs up on how well he managed her hair this week.  This was a big deal ... me not being there to make sure she looked well-kept!  HA! 

No comments: