Mar 22, 2018

Florida Trip: Brown Family Visits

My in-laws are just as easy going and welcoming as they come!  It means so much to me to have that sort of people and that sort of genuinely loving input so significantly in my babies' lives.  Not only do they welcome the crazy train that is our crew into their home, but they welcome sharing their visit time with Noah's birthfamily EVERY SINGLE TIME.  And this time, specifically, 4 different days out of 7 that they were there.  And they welcome them into their home and feed them every time.   I mean.  I don't take that for granted.  They are so dear and so selfless and so appreciated.  I love them!

Josh and the kids left FL with full hearts after some good quality time with Memaw and Papa John.  Lasa, in particular, has been telling us all week that only Mewaw is allowed to kiss her. Ha!  Pics of sweet moments from Brown family visits last week ...

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Can you even get over this bedtime cuteness?  This was the first time Lasa has ever NOT slept alone and, apparently, she did just fine with it.  Josh has funny stories to share about their time that had me rolling in the floor. 

How awesome is Josh to have traveled to FL and back ALONE with three kids, including a newly potty-trained toddler?  Awesome indeed.  He's a saint and a hero and I never could have done that. I stand amazed. Good work, Josh!  Thank you, John and Carol and Jason and Hannah for fielding my peeps for a week!

No comments: