Sep 8, 2015

Tooth #2 for Anna

Anna took care of a little loose tooth business today.  And I mean, she took care of business ... like a boss!  She will make a great nurse.  I had to cringe and turn away just at the {idea} of being within arms reach of her twisting that thing out.  Ick.


Bloody tooth there in the middle.  You're welcome.


I feel bad how much less fanfare her teeth get for coming out than Noah's first ones did.  But I am too wiped to do anything else but post here and collapse on the couch.  Real life.  Still precious moments.  As long as the Tooth Fairy pays up, I am sure Anna won't notice my lack of oomph.  Phew!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I am still baffled at how long it takes for your kids teeth to come out! Ha!

Kimberly said...

I am thinking it means good things dentally. ;)