Jul 21, 2015

Psalm!

It's basically impossible to not fall in love with Scripture all over again while working my way through the Psalms. I love how they are prayers, but they are also worship. I scribble down references like a crazy woman each night in bed while I read - to remember to put on our chalkboard or to encourage a friend with one day or to remember myself or to add to the kids' memory verses.  I also just snap shots of whole passages because it's that much quicker.  Ha!

Psalm 36.  
Anyone hear the Third Day song of this in their mind while reading?  I can't not.

 

Psalm 39.
Oh, Lord, that verse 4! and 6! Sobering and relieving all at once.


Psalm 84.
Set your mind, Kimmie. Set it! 
Easier said than done, I know, but so doable still.

 

Psalm 85.
Listen carefully ... for he speaks peace to his people... 
(As in, his ways are peace if I will follow in them, attend to the Spirit's leading ... or if my kids will practice it too, whichever.)


Psalm 93.
Time immemorial, everlasting past, holiness forever.  Impressive!


Seriously so praisworthy!
 The nature of your reign, O Lord, is holiness forever?  So well said.  Such amazing truth!

I imagine I will be back with more screenshots of Scripture after I finish the rest of Psalm again.

No comments: