Apr 22, 2012

Taa Daa: Scarves, Board

This week, I learned to work with a new ruffly yarn and have since finished 2 of them (3 if you count the entire one I lost when it slipped off my needle). I have also already bought 3 more skeins of this yarn, so don't be surprised if you find your next gift from me is one of these bad boys. :}


Also, this past week at MOPS I led my last craft of the year, DIY Memo Boards.  They were super easy to make and the one I made landed on Anna's wall near her bed.  I see many cards and pictures in its future.


And, how cool is it that this post is my 1,000th blog post here on Scrapbook Brown? :)  Pretty cool by my standards! 

3 comments:

Amy Faye Brown said...

And I have faithfully read and enjoyed all 1,000!

Looking for the next 1,000 or so.

Emily said...

Those scarves must be the new upcoming fad...because i first saw it on your blog....then I suddenly saw a few in a boutique store I was in. Never in my life seen on before that.

You may be on to soemthing.. And you're right....they do look lacy in person. I couldn't really tell inthe picture....I'm impressed at you...yet again :)

Kimberly said...

Thanks!!