Apr 3, 2012

Red Badge of Courage

My boy came home from school yesterday with his very own red badge of courage. And the teacher on duty tells me he was VERY courageous, keeping a stiff upper lip through it all ... until they asked him if he'd like them to call his momma. He said yes and THEN the waterworks started. :}


I don't know what took him more by surprise, the kick to the face as he walked too near the swings at recess or all the attention he's gotten as a result of his war wounds since then. This is definitely one for the memory books!

3 comments:

Amy Faye Brown said...

His expression just screams that he's tough and can roll with the punches!
So sorry that sweet little guy got hurt.

Elizabeth Bradley said...

Ouch! Poor Noah.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! Poor little dude. I agree with Amy's comment...he's got that tough guy "that's all you got, swing" look.