Apr 15, 2012

Anna Originals

Almost every day lately, Anna will ask me if we can do a craft.  I always feel bad when I am too busy, too tired, or too unprepared to set her up with some materials.  Over the past two weeks, however, she's been getting some crafts done all by herself. 

Flag 
(with a Mommy assist in the taping department)


Parade Hat
(with a Mommy assist on safety pinning)


Guitar
(she actually slathered glue stick all over it to make the bottom secure to the rest, so I helped the girl out and hot glued it for her after that)


I love her creative little mind and her initiative, too.  I can tell she and I are going to be partners in crime ... if I could just get my act together enough to do a little prep work!

1 comment:

Emily said...

NO KIDDING.She's totally you're little mini - me...

You are both so creative! TWo Peas in a pod!