Apr 21, 2012

First Scrimmage

We can't seem to catch a break with Noah's t-ball season so far.  Three different scrimmages have ended up cancelled for weather or opposing team conflicts.  So we're lucky last night's scrimmage came before the rain last night, because his first REAL game of the season this morning did not fare so well.  It was rained out and there will be no make-up.  Boo!  Thankfully, I snapped a couple pics during last night's first scrimmage.  They will have to do in place of what today was supposed to be.  (Fingers crossed for next week!)

Noah's first time at bat.  Nice form, baby!!  He made a good hit and made it to first base, eventually making it all the way home with his teammates subsequent hits.  (I like how every little guy/girl gets a chance to hit during an inning, by the way. Good plan, t-ball rule makers!)



Anna was looking forward to yesterday's scrimmage because she was excited about cheering Noah on with her pom-poms.


I've discovered something about sitting around watching practices and/or games.  It's very soothing!  I think I'm gonna like ball season. :)

2 comments:

Emily said...

I'm loving this time of life too. Love going to the kids games and ...

Anna and her hats....that girl makes me grin :)

Kimberly said...

Ha, that's Noah's hat actually. :)