Dec 13, 2011

Santa Visit 2011

We got the kids dressed and ready to go see Santa last night finally.  I thought I might try to snap a few pics in front of our tree before we left.  Hmmmm...




Then we were off to The Streets of Indian Lake to get a decent pic made for the night...


I snapped away for the rest of their chat with the big guy. 


Anna made a surprise for Santa and was careful to package it in an envelope before we left the house.


He enjoyed his gift of "I've been Krogering" stickers affixed to a page for him especially. :)


 Noah told Santa he'd like some Ninjago characters.  Anna said she'd like a princess keyboard.  When Santa said, "And what else would you like?" they both just stared blankly.  They hadn't planned to ask for anything else.  I love that they don't think that way.  One is plenty! (though Noah did put his mind to work and scrambled to name something else that he wouldn't mind - a Mater.  Lucky for us, that is something I happened to purchase along the way already. :)

No comments: