Dec 27, 2011

Little of This, Little of That

We had a merry little Christmas.


Then we did a little family visiting.


We got a little silly.


This little fella, my nephew - Jack, was the star of the holiday.  Never was there a more captivating little (and by little, I mean, huge) smile!


We did a little gaming. Then we did a little more.


And we had a little jam session once we got back home from AL.  Anna was a little homesick.  I think I've raised a little homebody.


Looking forward to chillin' out for the rest of the week and ringing in a happy little new year. 

2 comments:

Memaw said...

Thanks for sharing the pics, I especially like Anna at the drums.
We had a great Christmas too.

Emily said...

AWe...I love that one with Jack and Josh! YOu should send me via email attachment all your good ones....I didn't seem to take ANY pictures that entire time!