Dec 15, 2011

Anna's Christmas Performance

Anna was in her first ever "performance" today at her Parent's Day Out program.  Josh left work to come see her shine.  The room was packed with eager families and cameras poised to shoot.  I chuckled to myself because I knew good and well that all we were gonna get out of our girl was some blank staring.


But whoa!  Look out, people.  She threw in a little sitting...


and some sweet skin.


And, like any smitten mom and dad, we beamed with pride at our little love bug.  And she beamed right back - sort of.

4 comments:

Emily said...

that girl cracks me up.
No. Expression. at all.

Laura Koslowsky said...

Cute post :) Your little cutie makes me laugh.

Heather said...

Totally agree with Emily and Laura. I just have to laugh at her cute little expressions and your funny way of describing them. :)

Unknown said...

Giggling over here! She's a cutie and you're commentary about her is just too funny.