Dec 8, 2009

Killing Me

Noah went to a Christmas party at his My Gym place last night which turned out to be a pretty lame excuse for a party except for this priceless moment that Josh just happened to catch on video. In case you can't quite tell, Noah is stepping down from his time with Santa when he suddenly turns back around to remind him that Anna (who was not in attendance) wants a "dowwee" (aka-dolly) as well. He kills me with the finger he pointed at Santa. So exact. So careful. Remembering sister and killing me with cuteness. Killing me.

3 comments:

Memaw said...

Our precious little boy - he is so
special - we love him and can't wait to see him and Anna Dec. 31
You and Matthew are enjoying the
best days of your life raising these little children.

Unknown said...

He is such a sweetie. I want to just hug him.

Emily said...

Brooklyn has watched this only about 10 plus times! She wants to see Santa with Noah now!