Oct 25, 2009

Where Was I?

Now that I have gotten all the Disney bloggin' done, I can get back to keeping up with what all's been going on since then. And so, a list....

1. Our credit card information was stolen and used but not before our bank was onto it and cancelled the card within 1 hour. How's that for protection?

2. Our screened porch was put up this week and all that's left is the shingles to go on top tomorrow - if the contractors come back on time - you know how that goes. I would post a pic of the lovely lay of the porch, but Josh has already laid claim to those pics for his blog instead. See here. I'll humor him ... And then I'll post pics of the finished product with shingles and all. So there!

3. We caught 2 mice in our house this week as well as found an old dead one on a trap in the garage. Eeew. Eeew. Eeew. I explained to Noah the other day that these are not to be confused with Mickey Mouse. ;) We also found and killed a black widow in the garage. Give me a heart attack, why don't you?! It was right where Noah and Anna always go to get things!! Needless to say, I'm looking forward to catching up with our Cook's Pest Control guy at our next appointment.

4. Are we total suckers for scoping out those big holiday inflatables for the front yard? Noah is really in the market for one of those. Preferably one that has moving parts. We can't go to Lowe's or Home Depot without Noah insisting that we go down that aisle 10 times at least.

5. My tree is all yellow and pretty. But it is balding very quickly, too.


6. Josh and Noah carved the pumpkin today into a Mickey face. Uh-dorable.


7. Anna in her cutie-pie jacket...and if you look closely you can see a little of the new screen porch in the background that Josh won't let me post pictures of . :) Hee, Hee, Hee.


8. Noah is 2 doses of allergy shots away from only having to go twice a month from now until further notice. For the past 5 months, my little guy has gone twice a week (4 shots total per week) and has gotten so good at it he hardly even flinches - he doesn't even cry, or grunt, or even need to be held by us. I am so proud of him and how tough he has gotten.

9. Is it bad we skipped out on a pumpkin patch trip this year? We just didn't have the heart for it this go round. Everything pales in comparison to our sweet Disney. Maybe next year.

10. I am counting down to Nov. 2. That is the day my, I mean our, new counter tops are being installed. :) Can't wait!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Glad to catch up on the rest of "life" for you. Love the new screened in porch. It's like adding a whole new play area to the house. Very fun. Great pumpkin!!

Josh is such a great daddy. I love reading his blog and hearing about all his adventures with Noah. Noah and Anna sure are blessed...as are your "other children."