Oct 11, 2009

Disney: Already Missing You

Is it over already? Are we back home already? That was the fastest 11 days I can remember in a long time!

Sadly (and only a tiny bit gladly) we flew back home to Nashville yesterday. And because I was missing the Disney euphoria, I put Noah back in a Disney t-shirt to sleep in. Something to make the magic last a few minutes longer. Thank goodness we have over 400 pics and videos to wean us off all the fun. And that is after I weeded out over 200! We enjoyed our time in FL (whilst suffering and despising the heat) so much so that we are already planning how we can make it an annual tradition for us Browns. Heck, it was only an hour from where Josh's family lives. How did we not know this before?

Looking forward to sharing some pics, quotes, thoughts and such from our trip soon. But where to begin to blog about the memories, the fun, the laughs, the family? Give me a day or two to mourn saying Goodbye to Mickey and Minnie and then I should be back in blogging operation. :) In my stead, I will leave you with this little teaser quote from Noah as we pulled out of the driveway headed to the airport, headed to FL, headed to Disney a week and a half ago.

Noah: Noah no wike Mickey Mouse!

WHAT?!!!

4 comments:

Laura Koslowsky said...

Can't wait to hear about it! I know how you feel coming home. I would to a Disney trip twice a year if we could afford to!

Emily said...

Good times were had! I need to write down my quotes too...before I forget them! Brooklyn still talks about Gaston taking Belle's book and the Beast giving her a new one. haha! What an impact that show had.

Kimberly said...

Oooh, now you have a dramatic reminder for her whenever she swipes a toy from Natalie or doesn't share or anything to that effect. Tell her that is something Gaston would do. Then tell her to save the day like Beast/Prince would do. I would be so interested to see how she would respond to that. :)

Unknown said...

Yay! Sounds like a lot of fun was had! Can't wait for the pics and recaps.