Oct 21, 2017

Gulf Shores, Day 3, Part 1

Day 3, the kids and Josh got up before the sun to go watch the sunrise on the beach.  
 
 
 
 
 
 

I got up a smidge later and enjoyed it from my sweet perch.  Josh caught me staring into it.

 It was fun to spot them on the beach just below as well.  That's them there in the middle.

My own sunrise pics from higher up...
 
 
 
 

Daily panoramic - so lovely!

After they came up and we enjoyed pancakes for breakfast, I wanted to go down and wander with the early-morning beachcombers and the kids were ready to play, so Josh stayed at the condo til Lasa got up and I went out with Noah and Anna.  I love how puffy-eyed they were still and all geared up to play through it.

Sand castle Josh and the kids had built during sunrise.
 

CUTENESS OVERLOAD!
 
I love this one.
 

Warm water, slow float, gentle waves, beautiful sunrise - ahhhhhhhh, vacay.
 
 
 
 
 
 

Video of my babies playing.  Noah was insistent I get footage of him catching waves.


Noah did a lot of the leisurely floating, clearly.

Love this shot!  Love all the free time and beautiful moments to snap a million pics.

Our condo, SeaWind, from the beach.  We were floor 13 there where the middle turns a corner, with the twice as long porch.  We just dumb lucked into that.  So thankful!

The kids enjoyed so much wave riding and Noah was encouraged to not feel any stings this time.  We chalked it up to morning waters?  Still didn't know what to think at this point. 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Always gotta get a beach feet shot!
 
 
 

The kiddos took another of many dips in the pools before we headed back up.  Shortly after this, a saga of poolside movie making ensued, mostly for the purpose of adding the slow-mo effect. It's pretty hysterical actually. I am sure I will post some samples one day.

No comments: