Feb 20, 2017

Omnibus

Omnibus, for those who don't know, is a new-to-me word that means containing several items.  Which this post will. Perfect for another of my "Miscellaneous" labeled posts.

Pics from the kids' co-op Valentine's days.  It can't be said enough how thankful I am for this anchor in their weeks each week - face time with buds and learning under another teacher and just a break for us all from each other. 

 

Just love this song we sing at church.  Especially the chorus. That's why I gave it its own pic. ;)

 

A GoRgEoUs sunset a friend was so good as to send me.  


I always get a chuckle out of this view when I finally lay my head on my pillow.  


That top book is my copy of Valley of Vision and I have said before how much the prayers in its pages calm my soul with real perspective when I am feeling agitated.  Most recently, this one.  Instruction for and recalibration of my heart every time! Puritan prayers for the win.


Our newest toy ... that is SO perfect for our littlest love.  She just gets to giggling every time she jumps.  It's delightful. $20 well spent! You may or may not remember that once upon a time we had as similar one for toddler Noah. 💙


No new news along the TPR road.  Still just waiting for Angelique to be served the papers.  Which can be more involved that you would think.  So, yeah.  All for now!

2 comments:

Amy Faye Brown said...

That sunset photo just before those puritan prayers is balm, just balm.

Kimberly said...

Balm! Good word!