Jan 21, 2017

"The Talk"

Just gonna drop this text thread from last Wednesday right here for scrapbooking and memory-keeping sake.  Grown-up Noah and Anna, I am so sorry if you are reading this one day and are embarrassed/annoyed with me for sharing this.  I just.... can't help myself.  Even these milestones are precious to my heart.  And this blog is super private anyway.  And I WUV YOU! 


And for the record, this was not as uncomfortable a conversation as I always thought it might be.  My babies rock!

3 comments:

Amy Faye Brown said...

So many things that could be commented.
I'll just leave 'me in my head.

So, have they had more questions?

Amy Faye Brown said...

*leave 'em

Kimberly said...

Ha! I hear ya! There were so many more details about the convo, too. ;) And since then, no. No more questions. I think they are old enough to know that it just might be more than they really wanna know. Pretending it never happened. HA!!

I did ask Anna in front of Josh that night if she wanted to ask Daddy any questions about that talk we had ... and she goes, "What talk? Ohhh, about (trying to remember that word) ... the sex?" The sex. Haaaaaaaaa!