Jan 7, 2017

Kimmie Keeps Coloring

I make no apologies for my new fun personal retreat activity.  I love the pretty colors.  And I cannot get enough of the Scripture meditations while I work/color.  Most of these are with my new marker set (of which there are EIGHTY markers!!), one is with my new coloring pen set (of which there are THIRTY SIX brilliant colours ... yes, the box totally spelled colors like that) and two are done with my watercolor field set (trying to get more comfortable with that tool which before now I have reserved for Bible journaling only).

2 comments:

Amy Faye Brown said...

These coloring books stress me out!

Your coloring and color pairing is beautiful, though.

Kimberly said...

I know what you mean. Most look stressfully tedious and tiny to me, too. But the ones by Juicebox Designs have bigger spaces, I think. And in the places where they don't, I have reminded myself that that doesn't mean I have to color each tiny space separately. I combine them into bigger color chunks depending on my mood and carry on. :}