Jan 12, 2017

Anna Math Minute

What follows is a literal minute's worth of math with Anna.  She did not know I was taking pics of her while she worked.  

 




Making a mistake here.  With marker.  


Gets another marker to redo it.  Unknowingly proceeds to make the same mistake again.  Realizes it.


Realizes it can't be salvaged now that there are two marker colors on the chart.  Cue the tears.


More lament and tears.  Oh, the humanity.  I save the day with a fresh new page for her to try again, but she is still mad at herself.


At this point I am DYING laughing at her upset over her distracted math practice and ensuing marker flub up.  I am also dying laughing because she does not realize that I am stillllllll taking pics of her.  


And then she finally does realize it.  


 I should have never picked the camera up.  Isn't she lovely?  I could take snapshots of her all day. This has been a minute of Anna math.  I think I should start an incognito photo reel series now.  This was fun!

Also fun, this action below deck - the baby in a tutu playing in the dollhouse AND the tutu Anna is wearing with her pjs because before this she was playing dress up with Lasa while I did math with Noah. :}

3 comments:

Emily said...

ohmygoodness....this was too much fun! Her face....her lips are soooo yours!

and I know the feelings...watching all those emotions take place in such a short period of time...HEr and Natalie are TOTALLY related...

Amy Faye Brown said...

Oh, Anna! Math has me making some of the same faces.

Kimberly said...

That is the general consensus - math brings out all the ends of the emotional spectrum. HA!