Sep 10, 2014

Labor Day Weekend

Look who came to town for Labor Day weekend last week!


It was a sweet, relaxed weekend whereby we grownups caught up while the kiddos caught up.  It was just THAT easy.  Blessed!!


Some shots of our long (but not long enough) weekend together...

 





 






 




I also loved getting some clear shots of my babies while Emily's fancy-shmancy camera was in town, too. :}





And this, while not technically MY baby, is just a pic I love.  I am always gonna remember Natalie's nose sweat thanks to this moment. :}

Anyway, thanks for coming to town, Talmadge clan.  Next time, I swear, we WILL get to Nashville.  We simply must!  Til then, we will be going crazy to get to see you again.

2 comments:

Emily said...

It was SUCH a fun and chilled visit! Lee and I were surprisingly shocked at how fun going to to eat with everyone was. Life really is getting easier with these Grown-y kids of ours!

Miss you guys already!!!!

Kimberly said...

It really was so easy. We have spent so long avoiding restaurants with that many littles that we were caught off guard by how easy it was. Love this season! Still laughing at what I said to the hostess when our crew came running at her though. Ha!!