Sep 30, 2014

On the Walls

It takes us forever to get new stuff up on the walls once we've bought them, but this week I managed to ask Josh at just the right moment and we knocked a few things off the to-do list. :)   I'll show you  if you promise not to look closely at the clutter on the floors and counter. :}

 The four tins on the sides ...


and the two sconces on the sides...


like so, in the playroom.


And this verse ...


in the kitchen.


It has already been such an encouragement to read many times over and it hasn't even been twenty-four hours.  God's Word is always the best input!  And it's been timely for me because I am struggling anew with an old heartache and have been tempted to lash out.  But like a soft whisper, I pass this verse in the kitchen and my spirit quiets down.  It's like fresh air. 

3 comments:

Emily said...

WHERE did you get the Love is... thing? I've been looking for one , but Hobby Lobby doesn't have what I want...i want it big like yours!!! Where'd you get it?!

Kimberly said...

That's funny! I found it at Hobby Lobby this week. A brand new on just opened up close to home. I have been looking for that verse, this size for about a year now!

Emily said...

interesting.I've been to my hobby lobby about once a week, perpetually. : / I may have a copy cat picture :)