Sep 14, 2014

A Touch of Anna to the Porch

Anna's been finding quiet ways to amuse herself this weekend while Noah's been feeling so bad.  Today, she made a wreath after being inspired by her new Fancy Nancy book.  And when I say she made it, I mean .. she fashioned the entire thing, straight down to the branches she taped together and the needles she wove into that base.  She was upset with me when I wouldn't let her hang it in her room, but her mood quickly lifted when I offered a suitable plan B - hanging it in a prominent place of honor in front of the house. 


Anna decorated the wreath with all manner of goodies and then put on the finishing touches by "pruning" some of the stray branches with her scissors. 
 

Looks like a masterpiece to me!
Love her creative spirit and how earnestly she does her "work."  That girl was ALL IN for the making, placing, detailing, and presenting of her project. ♥

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Fantastic job, Anna! That is BEAUTIFUL!

Emily said...

I love that!!! Great job Anna!!!! Now start making on for fall time too!

Amy Faye Brown said...

That girl is a balm and the bomb!
Simply, I love her sweetness and needed reading about it this afternoon!

Kimberly said...

I passed on your kudos to the wreath's designer. :D