Sep 24, 2014

Anna Answers on her Sixth

That girl of mine turns SIX tomorrow, so you know what's up right about now:  A birthday survey!  Anna, who/what ....
  • is the biggest thing to happen to you this year?  Getting stung by a caterpillar
  • are three words that best describe you?  Creative, Adventurous, Loving
  • surprised you this year? That we got enough snow for snowballs
  • is your favorite color?  Purple
  • is your usual breakfast?  Breakfast bar
  • is your favorite sandwich? Jam sandwich
  • is your favorite dinner?  Pizza
  • is your least favorite food? Macaroni and Cheese
  • is your favorite snack?  Fig Newtons         
  • is your favorite sport? Gymnastics
  • is your favorite show? American Ninja Warrior
  • is your favorite movie?  Tinkerbell and the Pirate Fairy
  • is your favorite time of year? Christmas
  • is your favorite school subject?  Math games
  • is your favorite game? Limbo
  • is your favorite toy? I don't have one
  • are you really good at?  Running
  • do you struggle with?  My brother
  • would you do if you could plan our next vacation?  DisneyWorld
  • is your favorite place to play? Outside
  • is your best buddy? Luci Robertson
  • are your other good buddies? Charlie Jo, Ryleigh, Morgan, Claire, Emma
  • do you miss? Taylor (Ramsey)
  • makes you the happiest? My birthday
  • makes you sad?  When plans get cancelled
  • is your favorite outdoor activity? Obstacle courses
  • is the best thing you've learned in bible study this year?  How God has always been.
  • is your favorite song? Call to Me
  • do you wish you could change?  Mommy's voice when she shouts
  • is your favorite thing to talk about?  Play dates with friends at school
  • if your favorite video game/app?  Easy Bake Oven app
  • is your favorite part of the day?  Evening b/c the sky is pretty and it is cool out
  • do you think about before you fall asleep?  How tomorrow is gonna go
  • is your favorite store? Target
  • is your favorite restaurant? Chick-Fil-A
  • is your favorite thing to sleep with? Piggie, flashlight
  • if your favorite thing to wear? Dresses
  • is your favorite book you've read this year?  The Bible
  • would you like to be when you grow up? Joke Teller
  • is your coolest thing you've learned this year? How to whistle
  • is your favorite thing to do with Daddy?  Look at the stars
  • is your favorite thing to do with Mommy?  Hugs and Kisses
  • is your favorite thing to do with Noah?  Play Wii
  • is on your birthday wish list?  I don't know

4 comments:

Amy Faye Brown said...

That girl. That girl. Oh, that girl. Precious and precocious.
Happiest of birthdays, Betty Spaghetti!

Kimberly said...

She's a straight shooter, than one. Sometimes it makes me cringe - Ha!

Emily said...

"when plans get cancelled" awwwee...I hear your momma in that one :)

I've stopped shouting because of Brooklyn saying that same exact thing!!! Broke my heart that it upset her so badly...and I loved that she felt safe enough to tell me that. 9Now I have a "stern" voice, without yelling haha...gotta get some points across, sometimes, ya know?!

and thinking about how tomorrow will go? oh my...I loved her answers...so innocent, so real. Love her! Happy Birthday beautiful beautiful darling little girl!!! We all love you ! Aunt Emily and Uncle Lee's, Brooklyn, Natalie, and Jack :)

Kimberly said...

I know! I was surprised by her cancelled plans answer ... and then I laughed, because that is so me. I totally get it! Ha!

I know - that shouting one is hard to take but it's what she said and what she meant. Even on the second time I asked her hoping she would have a better answer. Ha! Real life.