Sep 10, 2014

Other Stuff

Just a few random things to blog and finally be caught up again. :)

First, I love that we have this size of a community of homeschoolers at Noah's co-op.  And this is just the 2nd and 3rd grade class!


Again, Noah's class. There is also a K/1st group and a 4th/5th grade group that are both also full and have a waiting list.  And this number doesn't even reflect the amount of homeschoolers populating other local co-ops or not in co-ops at all.


The pool finally died and it is just as well.  Josh has a much bigger one in mind for next summer, so this one was gonna be trashed anyway.  In its absence, my people are enjoying a mud pit while we have it.  Here, they were creating the Nile River.


And Noah is finally getting going in a coding program for kids.  I couldn't tell you the first thing about it.  Well, I could tell you the FIRST thing maybe, but not much more.  This is Josh's expertise and I am more than happy to pass over some of Noah's academic hour requirements to him. :)


I am almost done crocheting rows for Anna's blanket.  Just a few more and then I will stitch it all together.


Nothing much here, just thought it was pretty as a picture with the words and the shadow of the park bench I was sitting at.  Also the air was amazing.  I love fall!


I also love this season of our lives that finds us at parks and playgrounds all the time.  I love it.  And I wanna remember that I loved it, noticed it, treasured it, and stored it up in my heart.


 I know these precious years/moments/seasons are gonna make me cry later when I miss them so.

No comments: