Jan 1, 2014

This is SO Not Me, But...

I am gonna give it a go! 


Week 1, Day 1 done thanks to Josh making the first move to get us all outside and headed to the park this afternoon.  I was gonna give us a pass til next Monday, but this is better really.

I truly, truly cannot get a visual of me ever being a runner, or losing weight, but who knows.  I'll just keep steppin' and see where I find myself.  It helps that Josh is on board for the work, that I have a number of friends who are running, and that all 3 of my sister/SILs are running, too, so I have some women near and dear to my heart to check in with and cheer for.

Help me, Lord!

5 comments:

Amy Faye Brown said...

What a bunch of healthier Browns we will be.
JM and I bought our new shoes Sunday. You don't realize what a hilly area we live in until you get out and run it!
We've also challenged each other on our non running days to do some alternative form of exercise so we are conditioned to do something for fitness everyday.
You've got this!

Kimberly said...

Can I interest you in a Brown girls' weekend in conjunction with a 5k, maybe? Yesi is doing C25K, too. :}

Amy Faye Brown said...

Hmmm, maybe. Our DOM's wife does a 5k @ Disney. Could be interesting. Could help me with the commitment.

Kimberly said...

I am really proud of myself for figuring out what DOM means. :}

Emily said...

You CAN do it…and you don't have to be a FAST runner….I'm not! But you'll see how GOOD you feel when you are finished!