Aug 28, 2013

True Things We Said

True things that were said from one Brown or another yesterday...

Me 
(texting to Josh):  
"Noah cannot recall what comes after the letter H.  He can't even remember the ABC song!  I want to stab myself in the eyeball."

Anna 
(when I asked why she keeps spilling her lunch at school): 
"Well, I am just a floppy girl!"

Noah 
(in the car, when he spotted a woman on a lawnmower):  
"I didn't know girls can mow the grass!  I thought only boys did that."

******

PS - Noah did finally recall the rest of the alphabet. :S
He just doesn't do mornings well apparently? 

2 comments:

Emily said...

I don't do mornings well either....give that poor boy a break...no hard thinking before 9:30 am!!! :)

Kimberly said...

Seriously! Must stockpile some sugar up there in the classroom!