Aug 30, 2013

Psalm 1 via Noah

Six weeks ago, Noah began memorizing the first chapter of Psalm in its entirety as part of his Bible class work.  Every week he's taken on another chunk of it to learn.  This week, we added the last verse and he is proud to recite it for one and all at last. Be sure to listen for his "Done!" at the end.  So cute.  The Kimmie translation of that would be, "Check!"  Also cute - how wiggly he is for the entire video.  I missed that while I was taping it (probably because I was holding my breath til he got it all out) but it makes me giggle to watch now. :}

Psalm 1 via Noah.  Hear, hear!


In celebration of Noah's accomplishment, Josh  took him out to purchase some new Skylanders tonight.  And we had his choice of dinner - Pizza!  This works for me because it also matched MY choice for dinner - which is anything I don't have to prepare!

Proud of you, Noah!  Keep up the good work.  Looking forward to watching you add many more verses to your Scripture repertoire ... knowing every verse is a living and active investment that grows you more into the godly man you are becoming. 

No comments: