Nov 1, 2012

Taa Daa: Thanksgiving Centerpiece

Presently (ahem) I am standing in for Noah's class's room mom for the project at hand:  Union Elementary's Thanksgiving Lunch Centerpieces.  Every class needs to be represented to help dress up the tables in the cafeteria when the parents join the kiddos for a special November meal next week.  Now, I don't plan on attending the meal (Josh is taking it for the team again this year), but I will be there in pumpkin spirit via the fruit of today's labor.  Taa Daa!!


4 comments:

Cindy said...

Is the Thanksgiving lunch really that bad? James, Ben and I were planning on going to eat with Claire.

Cindy said...

I love your centerpiece, btw, and am glad you didn't pass out from the adhesive fumes :-)

Kimberly said...

Ohhhhh, I've just done my fill of them in my own teaching days. :} It's just a big crowd and an overpriced subpar meal, but mostly you go for the moral support for your baby, you know? Let me know what you think!

Memaw said...

Love the centerpiece.