Nov 16, 2012

Sassy Pants

My friend PerryLove and I took our girls to the Nashville Public Library's story time this morning where they put on a marionette puppet show of Cinderella.  I was proud of myself for driving all the way to Nashville, for navigating the crowded parking garage, and for not hitting any parked cars or cement poles as I maneuvered my large SUV into a spot ... and believe me, that last one was a close call.  Yikes!  Anyway, by the time we got to the theater space, it was standing room only, it was so crowded.  Nevermind that, the  girls enjoyed the show and getting close up to the stage after the crowd dispersed.


They also enjoyed the sights around the children's portion of the library.


As well, they enjoyed the nice weather and the fountain outside where they dropped/tossed many a penny.  


And - I have no idea where she learned this, but - my sassy pants enjoyed striking a pose for one more shot before we left.  Wow.


How can such a bony girl create such a curvy look?  Just wow.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

I may have an idea of where she learned that ;-)

Kimberly said...

I hope you mean Claire, cuz it sure wasn't me! ;}

Amy Faye Brown said...

She is pure priss and glitz!
(and I did think Miss Boney Maroney did look a little filled out in this pic. All in the pose I guess.)