Nov 4, 2012

2012 Family Pictures

We finally got our September session's cd of pictures this weekend.  We were only supposed to receive 15-20 pictures from our half hour session, but our photog got mixed up and gave us 90 proofs instead! From there, I spent all of yesterday studying and adoring them, narrowing them down to about 36 keepers, and designing this year's Christmas cards.  I uploaded 25 favorites on FB, and am posting the cream of the crop shots here. :)  These fall/winter months really are my favorite time of the year ... and beautiful pics of my people are just the icing on top!















Anna sort of stole the show with those baby blues of hers, but my sweet Noah kept pace by delivering his reliably perfect grins on cue over and over again.  The photographer just kept gushing about what good kids they were to work with and how easily the session was going.  Apparently, not all young children cooperate and do what they are told with such ease? :}  But seriously - I am so proud of those two and I store up in my heart (and blog) the kind words spoken over them by others like the ones we heard at this fun appointment.  Yay for successful family photos!

5 comments:

Cindy said...

I can't believe she got all those great shots in just 30 minutes! They are as perfect as you can get -- you could be in a magazine.

She must have been talking about my rambunctious and uncooperative kids ;-)

Kimberly said...

Thanks, Cindy! And actually, I bet we went over 30 minutes some, but what we scheduled and paid for was the 30 minute session.

Amy Faye Brown said...

Have mercy! How do you choose from these gorgeous shots? So much of you is shining through in Anna...too precious. Love these kiddos and can't wait to see them at Christmas.

Kimberly said...

Thanks, Amy!!! Off to go look at Anna again and see where you see me in her face. I swear it is all Josh ... except for my pale skin and the blue eyes. :)

Cindy said...

No, Anna is definitely your CLONE.