Nov 26, 2012

Anna's Christmas Spirit

My love brought me a picture she drew this morning while I worked in the kitchen on some new Jesse Tree Ornaments.  My doing something Christmasy really gets her in the spirit.  Anyway, she drew a sun and a star and an angel.  She explained that the sun and the star light the way and the angel is praising God.  She continued on to tell me that all three show God's glory.  Yes, the child said 'God's glory.'

But wait, it gets better.

She asked if she could put her picture under the tree so that Santa could know about Jesus.

I said, yes, of course, but not until she agreed to smile for a picture so I could remember her sweet Christmas spirit forever.


She spoils me rotten!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Just precious!

The Robinsons said...

I wish I could like this post! :) So sweet.

Amy Faye Brown said...

I am so thankful for so many things, but one of the biggest things I'm thankful for is for the love of Jesus and service to Him evident in the Brown family, but especially so in our children! Her heart is a reflection of godly parenting and being raised to love and revere the Lord and the desire for others to know Him.