Jun 26, 2014

Anchored Enrichment Pics

I wondered why Noah's homeschool co-op program, Anchored Enrichment, didn't have a Facebook page for the group the whole time Noah was in it.  And then yesterday I accidently discovered that they did and I had been missing the updates and pics all along.  Ha!  After I whimpered to myself for being so clueless and out of the loop, I laughed and downloaded every last pic of my boy and dumped them all here for the keeping of the memories.  

 

Every shot had me grinning again in gratitude for the fun, support, and friendships Noah has enjoyed since he joined in January.  Counting our blessings!

Melted Snowmen writing...
 

New Year's Goals writing...
 

Experiments with transporting "snowballs" into cups with straws...


 

If I Were in a Snowglobe writing...


Chinese New Year chopsticks activities...
 

Valentines Day...
 

Coffee Filter Four Leaf Clovers for St. Patricks Day...
 

Water Cycle activities...
 

Super Sweet Second/Third Graders ...
 

Super Silly Second/Third Graders ...
 

So thankful for Anchored Enrichment!

2 comments:

Adrian said...

This still cracks me up that you just found the page :) SO, SO excited that Cole and Noah will be in the same class this year...lots of fun to be had!

Kimberly said...

Me, too! :D