Apr 25, 2014

Kindergarten Registration for the Girl

This character got registered for Kindergarten today!


Poor thing didn't get near the fanfare Noah did when he registered for Kindergarten.  That time, Josh took time off work to go with us, we took pics with a real camera, and we even went out for breakfast to mark the occasion.  Our poor second-born only got Mommy, only got this one crappy iPhone photo, and then had to hurry back home so we could get back to Noah's school stuff.  Ha!

Forgive me, Anna!  We'll make a bigger fuss for your first day of school, I promise!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Ha! Maybe you can take her out for ice cream tonight or something. She still got more fanfare and pictures than Claire did. I had just broken my foot that week, and James dropped me off at the orthopedic doctor's office and then took Claire to the school to register her. Then he picked me back up and took me and the kids home so that he could go to work. How very special ;-)

Kimberly said...

That's right!! It's coming back to me now. :S And I like the way you think, we might just go after that ice cream after all.

Emily said...

hahahahah!!!! Anna probably didn't even care! She's going to love Kindergarten!

Kimberly said...

She only disapproved of that fact that you can't really see her in this picture. :} She has a point. She was wearing a new outfit that was ADORABLE. She says tunic is her new favorite word.