Feb 5, 2013

Samples from School

Just some samples of Noah's work from school lately.  While I cringe at how behind his handwriting is, I grin to read a glimpse into his thoughts.




I love how well he structured and wrote his answer on that last one for a test.  Capital letters, complete sentences, punctuation and all.  But the drawings are the ones I need a second opinion on:  Should I be concerned that he still draws people with heads connected to legs and then arms coming out of the legs?  Trying to tell myself it's not a big deal, but this habit/skill has been concerning me for awhile. :(

2 comments:

Emily said...

ahhh, no biggie, just tell him to connect the "legs" to make a shirt and draw the legs coming out of the shirt/dress part. Done. Easy. :)

Kimberly said...

I think it's cute that you assume that I haven't already told the poor boy that. :}