Sep 7, 2008

The Traveler's Tale

Josh started a blog ... yay for Joshie!

He has been thinking about starting one for awhile now... since way before I ever cared to think about one, but it took me telling him to roll over and be quiet at 3:50 this morning to provide just the right impetus to do so. And also, Josh bought himself his own camera this week to accompany him on his work-related trips and further illustrate his thoughts. :)


Tune in to his blog for posts discussing worthy podcasts, body part bungalows (I am too embarrassed to actually write what the billboard really called that place) and fainting goats! I can hardly wait!

3 comments:

Bill and Melodie said...

you mean the boobie bungalow??? : )

sosagtsie said...

Lol.

Kimberly said...

Bill/Melodie: Ahhh, you know the place! Good grief, I did a double take the first time I spotted that sign on the interstate...