Aug 6, 2008

No Laughing Matter


Just look at the seriousness in those eyes! Today Noah got his first official "boo-boo." Oh sure, he has had his share of bug bites that he picks at and we call them boo-boos, but this was his first trip-and-fall-that- warranted-a-good-cry boo-boo. Which, honestly, is not bad for being 2 years and 3 months old!

Josh would just like to say, though, at this point in the commentary, that - he told me so. And I will have to admit that - he did. He did not like when I bought the boy a pair of crocs despite his warnings not to. And sure enough, the crocs got his stepping all messed up mid-run, so Fine, Fine, I say. No more crocs. ......... For awhile at least. :)

5 comments:

Tracy and Lynn said...

I hadn't checked your blog in several days. I didn't even notice Noah's boo-boo till now on your blog. Oh, poor baby...tell him Mimmie is blowing him a late kiss for a super dooper boo-boo! As for the kiddie carnival, what a great concept just for the little ones! It was a blast just seeing his smiling face riding all the rides, and Mimmie and Papa can't wait to take him again this weekend.

Emily said...

i've heard horror stories about crocs...I'm afraid to put them on my girls...but crocs are about all that my friend Jessica puts on her little guy, Caleb. But you can tell Josh...it's probably not the crocs its the boy wearing the crocs that causes the falls. Brooklyn will trip and fall in her bare feet! And no she is not a clutz.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry he got his first boo boo but that is pretty awesome that he made it this far until his first. You just wait until the day you look down at his little legs and see bruise all over. Jacob's look like camo. He's a boy! What can you say!

Jacob has crocs and haven't had any issues with them at all. I guess it takes some getting used to. They are so convenient...they can slip on and off, get wet, wash all the dirt off.

Alison said...

I'm impressed that this is his first skinned knee!! Levi must just like to fall down :). Actually, Kara has already had a few already from crawling!

In regards to crocs, couldn't live without them. Levi can easily put them on and off himself and that is worth their weight in gold!

sosagtsie said...

That's pretty amazing about it being his first real boo-boo! Poor kid and congratulations all in one.