Jun 4, 2008

Milk Products - Take 2

Sooo, I may have been a little too exuberant in Noah's first milk product taste test. He had a couple slices of cheese 2 days ago. Josh warned me that may be too much for a kid that hasn't had it in two years. I thought, no - look, he's fine! And he was fine that whole day - no reaction, no breakout. But then yesterday he got diarrhea several times, wouldn't eat much, and threw up what he did. I am crossing my fingers that this is just a coincidental virus or something, or that his body just needs a slower intro. to the new foods. So we will hold off on the new food parade, wait for him to settle down again on the inside, and try again before we call the allergist back. I probably would have already called her except I am afraid she will say wait 6 mos. or something. Wish us luck on test pattern 2. I liked Shannon's goldfish idea, so that is waiting in the wings. :)

But Noah is full of energy still and playing hard and being silly. Summer is upon us, so have a look at some of our new summer fun in the backyard.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the photos. He's growing so fast. They do that for some crazy reason!:-) The blood tests are so dead on from what I'm told and if they say he's not allergic then I'd trust that and just chalk it up to him not being used to these new things.

The White Family said...

He is just too cute! I can't wait to see you guys!

Alison said...

I'm sure it is just a bug. Since we all got it two weeks ago, I have heard of several that have come down with it the past few weeks...

Emily said...

I sure hope it was just a bug. How long are you going to wait to start it again?

sosagtsie said...

Several people we know have been sickish with stomach things as well.

I love the pictures! He looks like he's having a blast - too cute!