Jun 17, 2008

I am an addict

Oh man, I am so addicted to this stuff:

Backgammon Online
Keeping Lists
Paper Towels, Clorox Wipes, Wet Ones, Baby Wipes, Kleenex
Sitcom Reruns of Friends and Reba and Nick at Nite
Tigger and Pooh – love it! (That Tigger just kills me)
Target
Jon and Kate Plus 8
So You Think You Can Dance
Crystal Light Fruit Punch (the powder for water bottles)
Amazon.com
Chapstick/Lip Gloss
Running a Fan on me at Night (even in winter)
Email/Blogs
Snoogle Pillow (thank you Kendra...how will I ever part with it?)
Sleep Function on TV remote
Styrofoam Cups
Shopping Consignment for Kid Stuff
Sunglasses (even cloudy days hurt my eyes and give me headaches)
Movies (even watching the same ones over and over)

5 comments:

The White Family said...

Jon and Kate Plus 8 is my FAVORITE show!

Alison said...

I still have never seen anyone use near the number of wipes you do!

Also a fan of "So you think you can dance", just because I wish I could dance like that!

And, I spend way too much time at Target!

Emily said...

talk about keeping lists.... haha :)

Alison said...

good come back emily! Ha!

Unknown said...

Oh, I do remember the obsession with Chapstick. How can the simplest things make us so happy?

But, I'm also feeling ya on the making lists part. I constantly have a running list on sticky Post-Its. I'm a total fan of Post-Its!