Aug 5, 2019

New Bike, New Skill

Lasa girl agreed that I could sell her Frozen Jeep Power Wheels and that thrilled my soul to clear that out of the garage.  We used the money from that sale to get the girl a bike that fits her and finally have her learn to ride.  She had a little 12 inch bike once up one a time but she never wanted to ride it really and I got rid of it months ago when I could tell it was too small to even bother trying again.  This new sweet ride is 14in and I can see her outgrowing it by next summer, honestly. She is so tall for her age!
 
 

Pedaling is a harder skill than it looks ... as we all learn again while we try to teach the kids to do it.  Ha!  Exhausting.  Josh was so patient!
 

Anna along for the ride.  Noah was riding around too til I kicked him off his bike for being a nuisance in and out of the way of our new learner. He downgraded to his electric scooter instead.
 
 
 
 

Finally getting the hang of it and riding big spurts solo!

Proud new bike rider on the far right!  Such a fun milestone!

2 comments:

Amy Faye Brown said...

Brothers being banned? Unheard of. :)
All girls need an aggravating brother.

Kimberly said...

I love how it sounds like such an endearing trait when you write it! Ha! You got skillz.