Oct 27, 2018

Halloween Prep

Every day I find a new craft or Lego creation on the fireplace. 
It's fun! And festive!

I am ALLLLLLL in for precious bits like this coming home from school with the littlest.   I don't know why they delight me more than they did 8-10 years ago - ha! - but, gah, bring me all the Lasa preschool crafts!!!

We finally have all our costume bits ready for this year.  Noah is gonna be a phantom (first time ever with a scary costume, so there's that!), Anna is going to be Belle from Beauty and the Beast (in the blue provincial town dress, thankyouverymuch), and you get one guess who Lasa is going to be (now that her first choice of a purple girl dinosaur costume would not come back in stock on time, grrrr) ...
 

And Josh, here at the last minute, has decided to dress up this year too.  As a pirate!

No comments: