Oct 18, 2018

Bike Love

Lasa got a new-to-her bike back in August ... that she has yet to figure out how to pedal.  I only paid $5 for that bad boy.  Bike Love.


Last month, we realized Noah had really outgrown his 20"bike.  So we bumped him up to a sleek new 24" inch ride.  We sold his old one for $50 and that covered half the cost of his new one.  Fair enough.  He gets a lot of use out of his bikes.  He rides and rides and rides.  Bike Love.  Also, first time with gears - so, that's cool!

Anna was just about due for the same upgrade this month, but she rarely rides her bike, honestly, so I wasn't willing to spend as much on hers.  When the only bike we liked was $200 and then this one next to it - almost exactly the same in every way - was on clearance for $70, we popped on that bad boy.  What luck when we scanned it at check out and it was actually only $50! Minus the $45 we sold her old bike for, we basically spent $5 on this upgrade.  That, my friends, is more Bike Love. ;)  Also, it's so pretty!  Love the purple; just what my girl wanted.  Bike Love.
 

4 comments:

Emily said...

Those look so good on them! Especially Noah's! Looks like a natural!

Kimberly said...

Yeah, Noah fits the 24” bike easier than Anna at the moment. She will have to grow into it.

Amy Faye Brown said...

If I did my math right, you basically brought joy to your kiddos with 3 newish bikes for $60.
I'm impressed.

Kimberly said...

Thankssss! Of course now my competitive side is thinking I could have done this for under $50 with just a little more effort! HA! ;)